December 30, 2014

Weekly Wardrobe.

I was chatting with a coworker recently and she mentioned to me that she plans out her full week's worth of outfits on Sunday nights.  I've posted before about how we plan our weekly meals on Sunday and that if I don't make it shopping the rest of the week is an absolute mess!  She said the exact same thing about her outfits - when she doesn't plan them out she can't out the door on time.  I have to say, I was shocked by this idea!  But I'm completely guilty.  I'm late nearly every day because I can't decide what to wear, and even more so now that I've got the challenge of a bump to dress.  I'm learning that a good portion of my closet just doesn't fit the same way anymore - or at all!

So what about you?  Do you plan your outfits for the full week?  I might try it and see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment