January 5, 2015

Resolution.



Welcome to 2015!  It feels like I'm the last one to the party but I've just been soaking it in, savoring each morning I've been able to sleep in.  Back to reality today...

I'm a big believer in resolutions, and public ones at that.  I feel like it's helpful to look back and remind yourself what seemed possible when you still had 365 promising days ahead!

Last year I set one resolution and I plan to do the same this year.  Worry less.  That's it.  Just worry less.  2015 will be a BIG year for us with lots of changes.  Just cleaning out the room where the baby will go has got me stressed, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.  Between balancing changes to our finances, work, relationship and the total unknown of being completely and solely responsible for another living creature, there's a lot I could worry about.  But I also believe we choose how we feel about things and that our feelings are completely within our own control.  Isn't that a reassuring thought? Hard to live it but worth trying.

What are you resolving to do/be/see this year?

1 comment: