December 28, 2014

Dress the Bump.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Maternity clothes suck! Now that that I'm an expert on the matter - you know, since I'm almost half way there - I can impart some wisdom. Skip the maternity wear, embrace stretch, and size up!


Initially, I didn't want to wear and stretch out any of my existing clothes but I'm embracing a new perspective. If I can find super affordable non-maternity wear, what's the big deal if it's stretched beyond wear post-pregnancy? Since I'm not finding great fit in maternity wear and it's so expensive, a new game plan was in order. Here are a few of my recent purchases, that I couldn't be happier with!

dress the bump



I've worn the black dress to several holiday parties and it's a steal for $18! I just picked up the striped ponte dress and it can easily be dressed up for a cocktail party or dressed down for work. I spotted an adorable bodycon dress on Pinterest and it led me to the brand Leith. This pink number was 40% off and I'm hoping it will work for an upcoming engagement party we're attending.

No comments:

Post a Comment