May 19, 2014

I Pink I Love You.

This is my favorite nail polish of all time.  If I ever had a 'signature' anything, it's this nail polish.  Annnnd, OPI has discontinued it.  Major bummer!  I learned it had been discontinued about six months ago and since then I haven't been able to find it anywhere for under $30.  I figured better to focus on finding a suitable replacement until a few weeks ago I spotted a very familiar color out of the corner of my eye on an abandoned display at CVS.  There it was - three whole bottles of I Pink I Love You!  For some reason I let my frugality get the better of me, and I only bought two of the bottles.  My husband thinks.I'm.crazy.  Rightfully so!



This was pre finding-the-miracle-bottles so it's only two coats.


This is with my beloved three coats.

I have come to accept that eventually I will run out of my supply.  Any recommendations for a similar color?  What I love about this is that it's opaque with three coats, iridescent rather than flat, and a cool pink.  Tall order!

No comments:

Post a Comment