May 22, 2014

Alteration Success.

I wanted to share quick post on an alteration I made to my birthday dress.  I found this dress on Karmaloop on sale for $15!  When it arrived I loved it!  But it was way too short.  I just turned 30, afterall.  I continued to look around for other options but I really loved this dress. So I decided I'd spend a few more dollars at JoAnn to see if I could make it work. The hubby was convinced it wouldn't turn out, so sadly, I didn't bother to document the process.  But since it did turn out, I thought I'd brag to the internets about it instead...  Look, ma!


I sent this before and after to one of my girlfriends and she congratulated on my hard work at the gym.  When I explained that I haven't worked out since January and that I was actually showing her the difference in length, she was very concerned for my health... I'm happy to report I'm going back to my favorite workout, The Dailey Method, at the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment