March 11, 2014

Getaway Wardrobe.

I've got a pretty big birthday coming up next month and to celebrate I have a couple of very special trips planned! The first trip on my actual birthday weekend is to Napa with the hubby. We're going to do some leisurely wine tasting and then have dinner at the Culinary Institute of America at Greystone. Can.not.wait!


napa wardrobe

napa wardrobe by thedailyromantic featuring a highlander picnic basket

The following weekend I'm going with my best girlfriends to LA for a night of dress-up and dancing. Can't wait to break out the sparkles!

LA wardrobe

LA wardrobe by thedailyromantic featuring a kate spade handbag

My husband teases me that I like to celebrate my birthday for the whole month, and while I don't think that's true exactly, I do think a girl should be able to celebrate with all the special people in life and that's what I intend to do!

How do you like to celebrate?

No comments:

Post a Comment