April 25, 2014

Paper Goods.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret.  I'm obsessed with paper goods!  I've always loved stationary but following our wedding, I'm officially over the edge.  I mean getting to choose coordinating announcements, shower invitations, shower thank you notes, wedding invitations, place cards, menus, and wedding thank you notes was seriously one of the most fun parts of planning!  If I could decide on a style for personalized stationary, I'd have reams of it!  Anyway, that's not even the secret.  The secret is Verrier.  



Last year around this time I was in New York City for work and I found this delightful stall at a pop-up shop at the Chelsea Market.  Ashleigh and her mom/partner Jude were so sweet, and when we got to talking it turns out Ashleigh is originally from Mill Valley, born in San Francisco - like me!  Well, as soon as I told her we were set to get married in Mill Valley, we were fast friends.  She's a fashion designer but also makes the.most.amazing prints and cards.  I bought several pieces that day and I've been buying a steady stream of thank you notes from her website since.  She really has a card for all purposes.  I may or may not have purchased birthday cards for all of my girlfriends that I've saved to send throughout the year...


I la-la-la-LOVE this set of thank you notes.  I've given my first set out and I've seen more than one card face cut out and framed around my office.  How's that for double-duty?  Anyway, if you're crazy for paper goods like me, check out her shop online or in NYC!

Am I the only one who's crazy for paper?

No comments:

Post a Comment